Before booking for worship
please read the following information carefully.
A relatively large group of people meeting in an enclosed space means there is a risk of coronavirus transmission that we can (and will as far as we are able) mitigate but NOT eliminate; coming to a service will involve an element of risk. Anyone thinking about whether to attend for worship must decide whether this is a risk they want to take.
Please do not attend worship if ON THE DAY OF THE SERVICE:
● You have a fever (temperature above 37.8 C).
● You have recently lost your sense of taste or smell.
● You have recently developed a persistent cough.
● You have recently developed shortness of breath.
● You have recently developed muscle pains.
● You have recently developed a persistent headache.
● You have recently developed a sore throat.
● You have diarrhoea.
● You have tested positive for COVID in the last seven days.
● You are waiting for the results of a COVID test.
● Someone in your household has either tested positive for COVID or has had COVID symptoms in the last fourteen days.
● You have returned from abroad in the last fourteen days.
When you arrive at church you may have to queue outside for a few minutes; if you do please observe social distancing while you wait.
We will have volunteer marshals on duty please do not enter untilthey ask you to do so and please follow their instructions
I agree with and accept the requirements set out above